Sick

Both Kids at home today again.. This cold has given them both a really bad cough each. I am torn between sending them to school, because they are having so much time off school with this cold/flu. Or keeping them home. Where its warm and relatively germ free. No Contest. They can stay home until the coughs subside a little. Daniel is still running a temperature at times. Though it isn’t a high temperature anymore. Sarah all but missed the fever. She was only a little warm for one night. Although that may indicate she is yet to really get it.. We shall see.

Stress

My Real Estate Agent called yesterday on the phone. Told me to expect a call today (Friday) with our last attempt at keeping the kids at Kangaroo Inn Area School hanging in the balance.

Otherwise the plan is to contact a certain Real Estate Agent in Naracoorte on Monday and tell them we will take what they offered.

Renting

http://lazerzap.com/graphics/house/house4.jpg http://lazerzap.com/graphics/house/house3.jpg http://lazerzap.com/graphics/house/house2.jpg http://lazerzap.com/graphics/house/house1.jpg

The Real Estate Agent says: “3 large bedrooms, living room with r/c air-conditioning and oil heating, eat in kitchen with good cupboard & bench space and a bathroom that is appealing with great natural light. New carpet has recently been layed and a new stove installed. A wide hallway has an alcove that seconds as a study area. The back of the house has an enclosed porch/ pergola. The back yard is fully fenced and includes a small garden shed, 1000 gallon rainwater tank and single car garage. Access is via a rear lane.”

Hopefully it will still be available. If there is no other solution. We will move to Millicent. But only as a complete last resort. The decision and the move MUST be made this week.

http://lazerzap.com/graphics/house/house5.jpg

These are the only other options advertised in Naracoorte.














Bookmark this on Delicious

SEO-AU Links Best INFP Websites - Click here to Vote for this site!