I can obtain the Police report before the Court case. So I contacted CJS Mt Gambier today. Normally your soliciter will do this for you.

But it is looking like I will be defending myself in this case.

They required a written request for the information to be released.

In my case they accepted an email.

So I am waiting to see exactly what this “Police report” will contain.

I may have to get involved with the Commonwealth Bank before this is over.

Depending on what their staff said if/when they contacted the police.

Bookmark this on Delicious

SEO-AU Links Best INFP Websites - Click here to Vote for this site!