I was getting this weird error on http://FileSpaces.Com (a domain I have just started working on) … Anyway when I created an account. That account creation date was always coming back as 31st December 1969.

A quick check of Google confirmed that I wasn’t alone with this funny date error. Funny thing is I could see the “error” popping up under all kinds of different systems. With people asking for help and getting no reply.

I quickly suspected that the -9.5 I had inserted as my timezone offset was probably to blame. As not all systems have been written to accomodate the .5 offset.

So I changed the timezone to -9 and left the .5 off and BINGO.. Problem Solved.

I hope this helps somebody.

ps: lol the 1969 error is actually “Operator Error” smirk














Bookmark this on Delicious

SEO-AU Links Best INFP Websites - Click here to Vote for this site!